The Posing Pod 2.0 is the revolutionary GO TO prop for newborn photographers all around the globe!
The easy, efficient, safe and fun way to pose and photograph babies of all ages!
Because only we could make it better! Our new and improved Posing Pod 2.0, now manufactured in a single tri-dimensional piece. The new outstanding core is non-toxic, antimicrobial, surgical grade. So soft, yet sturdy, durable and amazingly stable. The Posing Pod is now safer than ever!
special design and shape makes it easy to use by properly supporting
the baby and facilitating posing of key body parts such as head, legs,
feet and hands.
- Posing Pod 2.0 core
- One cover of your choice, Standard OR Premium, any fabric, any style, at no additional cost!
40% OFF ANY ADDITIONAL COVER
With your purchase of your Posing Pod 2.0, get ANY additional cover at 40% OFF.
Select up to 2 additional covers below and as many additional covers as you want from our Covers Category.
ONE COVER FITS ALL*
Most Original Posing Pod covers will fit your new Posing Pod 2.0, how cool is that!
* Please note that due to some fabrics not being too stretchy or even due to washing shrinkage, some covers might not fit or might fit too tight.
ABOUT THE NEW CORE
- Single 3D piece molded PU.
- Cover guides for proper cover placement.
- Ultra smooth inner walls for hassle free of cleaning.
- Slightly textured outer walls allow for easy cover insertion and helps keep cover in place.
- Open bottom for easily adding extra support hidden under the cover when needed.
- Resilient: sturdy but soft enough to slightly adjust the shape to accommodate baby, it will never loose it's original shape.
- Excellent strength, making it durable and stable.
- Zero water absorption and impervious to mildew, mold, rot, and bacteria: for those potential spills :), just wipe it out and you're done.
- Odorless and non-toxic.
- Latex and BPA free.
- This product is not a baby chair and it is not intended for personal/everyday use with a baby.
- This product is a photography prop intended to be used by professional newborn photographers only for short periods of time (while posing a baby).
- A spotter with hands inches away from the baby must be always present.
- Never leave a baby unattended while posing on the Posing Pod™ or any other prop.
- Babies will fit and pose differently depending on flexibility, size and weight.
- Little Pose is not responsible for improper use.
Screens display colors differently so actual colors of the
covers might slightly differ from the colors displayed on your screen.